Longreach Aviation China is pleased to offer Captain positions on the A330 with Fiji Airlines, based out of Nadi in Fiji.
Fiji Airways operates A330, A350 and B737NG/MAX aircraft around the New Zealand and Pacific area, plus Los Angeles, Vancouver, Hong Kong and Australian destinations.
These 3 year renewable positions are very attractive for pilots in the Australian and NZ area as Fiji Airways provide commuting tickets between the crew member’s contract base and Nadi for commencement of duty.
Other benefits are:
- monthly accommodation allowance
- monthly overtime payable for >70 block hours
- a block of 10 days off is provided each month
- 3 year contract term
- 24 days annual leave
- 12 days sick leave
- emergency medical insurance provided.
Salary & Benefits: Captains and First Officers
|Monthly Service Fee
(for 70 hours)
(for 70 hours)
|Excess Flying Pay
|> 70 hrs/month at 125% of hourly rate
|Flight Duty Pay
|NZD10 per block hour
|Days off per Month
|Emergency Medical coverage provided by Longreach
|Discount travel for pilot and family members on Fiji Airways
- Valid A330 or A350 type rating
- Minimum 1,000 hrs PIC A330/A350, or
- Minimum 2,000 hrs total on A330/A350
- Minimum 5000 hrs total
- Flown the A330/A350 within last 24 months
- Have operated as crew on the A330/Airbus for more than 2 years
- Maximum age of 62
- Valid ICAO ATPL
- Valid First Class Medical
- ICAO English Level 5 or above
Firstly, please make sure you have registered with Longreach Aviation.
Click here to register.
Secondly, please complete the Fiji Airlines online application form which will automatically be sent to us for review, and will be forwarded to Fiji Airlines for their perusal.
Any further documents will be requested after we have received feedback from Fiji Airlines management.
If you have any queries, please contact Brett using his email firstname.lastname@example.org
The Longreach Recruitment Team