Longreach Aviation is pleased to offer B787 Captain positions based in the picturesque coastal city of Xiamen, one of China’s cleanest and greenest cities, consistently ranked in the top 5 cities in China for air quality.
Xiamen Air currently operates a fleet of 163 aircraft with nearly 400 routes to and from over 50 major cities, including Hong Kong, New York and Sydney. Xiamen Airlines is a recipient of a “Five Star Global Airline” ranking in the 2021 Official Airline Ratings by APEX.
As a part of their fleet expansion, Xiamen now operates a dozen of the new Dreamliner B787-8 and B787-9 across four continents, with additional B787’s on order.
Contracts are 3 years in length with excellent remuneration and the prospect of a financial performance bonus. Due to COVID restrictions, the current contract is non-commuting and based in Xiamen. All income is net of Chinese taxes.
Like all Chinese airlines, Xiamen pays all Chinese income taxes, and there are excellent benefits on offer with all crew members having access to the Longreach Loss of Income and Life Insurance insurance policies, both underwritten by Lloyds of London.
If you would to download a flyer then please click here.
Salary & Benefits: B787 Captain
|Annual Leave||42 days|
|Layover Allowance||company policy|
|Performance Bonus||company policy|
|~ Monthly Income||USD15,600 at 50/hrs|
|Additional Bonus||Staff Tickets, Sick Leave|
- Currently operating as PIC on B777/B787
- Currently operating as PIC on B737 with CAAC licence
- Minimum 2,000 hrs multi-crew multi-jet
- Minimum 5,000 hrs total
- Min 500 hrs and 1 year experience as PIC on a multi-crew jet
- Flown B777/B787 as Captain within 12 months
- Flown B737as Captain within 12 months
- Maximum age of 54 at contract start
- CAAC ATPL holder ATPL
- Valid First Class Medical
- ICAO English Level 4 or above
Firstly, please make sure you have registered with Longreach Aviation.
Click here to register.
The application for Xiamen Airlines requires the submission of the following documents:
- Application Form
- Aeronautical Experience Form
- Longreach Letter of Appointment
- Scanned copies of your personal documents
Please contact us for copies of the above documents.
When completed, please send all documents to email@example.com, whom you can also contact to answer any questions you have.