Vietravel is looking to immediately recruit for this position – please contact Trang for more details!
Longreach Aviation is now recruiting experienced A320/A321 Captains for Vietravel Airlines of Vietnam.
Vietravel Airlines is owned by the leading tour operator Vietravel, is a brand-new airline in Vietnam. The airline is targeting to launch the first commercial flight in December 2020 with three Airbus 320/321 with the fleet expansion up to 8 aircraft within 5 years.
These positions are immediately available, contracts are 2 years in length, renewable, and you will be based in either Ho Chi Minh or Ha Noi.
Vietnam is a very popular and fast-growing destination for pilots and expats. It offers a highly-sought after lifestyle, low cost of living, and a lively, vibrant culture. Benefit from these opportunities while working for Vietravel, an energetic carrier with a long term vision.
All income is net of Vietnamese local personal income taxes.
Vietravel Airlines Benefits
Please note, as these are new positions and Vietravel is in a period of start-up, not all conditions and benefits of service have been established. The following information is the best guidance we have received at the moment. During the interview most of these items will be discussed as a part of the selection process.
- Assignment Period – 2 years renewable
- Base Residence – Ho Chi Minh City or Ha Noi
- Start Date – immediately
- Ticketing – According to The Airline’s policy. For avoidance of doubt, pilot will be responsible for the air tickets to go to Vietnam for Ground School
- Accommodation – Vietravel Airlines provides hotel accommodation at layover stations other than base residence. Longreach Local Representative is readily available to provide with advice, assistance and guidance on relocating to Vietnam and finding a suitable housing accommodation for you and your family.
- Duty Transportation – Vietravel Airlines will provide the ground transporation at layover stations when on duty
Paid by Vietravel Airlines
- Vietnamese Taxes – Paid by Vietravel Airlines. Monthly payments are net of Vietnamese tax.
- Pattern – non-commuting roster only (you must live in Vietnam)
- Training Allowance – according to Airline policy
- Monthly guaranteed hours – 30 hours
- Monthly estimated hours – 70 hours
- Sick Leave – according to Airline policy
- Days Off – according to Vietnamese Aviation Regulations
Note:This package is applied in the pandemic/covid-19 period only. The Airline will upgrade the package when the situation of the pandemic is going better. The salary will be calculated after the successfull line check.
- Valid A320/321 rating
- Minimum 200 hrs PIC on A320
- Minimum 500 hours PIC on A320 family
- Minimum 1,500 hrs total
- Last flight on A320/A321 must be within 12 months
- Valid ICAO ATPL
- Valid First Class Medical
- ICAO English Level 4 or above
- Release letter from previous Airline
Firstly, please make sure you have registered with Longreach Aviation.
Click here to register.
The application for Vietravel Airlines requires the submission of the following documents:
- Application Form
- Aeronautical Experience Form
- Longreach Letter of Appointment
- Scanned copies of your personal documents
Please contact us for copies of the above documents.
When completed, please send all documents to email@example.com, whom you can also contact to answer any questions you have.