Aviation Recruitment Specialist
|Company:||Longreach USA, LLC|
|Contact:||the office, HR Manager|
|Sector:||Aviation Recruitment and Training specialist|
Longreach Aviation has carved its own place in the recruitment of Aviation and Aerospace personnel globally for more than 4 years. We work with Airlines around the world that demand the highest standard of applicants.
In step with Longreach Aviation’s strategy and growth plans we are looking to recruit an experienced Aviation Specialist to be based at our Anchorage, Alaska Office.
The position requires an individual to operate in a dynamic environment whilst demonstrating an ability to perform a multifaceted approach to the business.
The Longreach Aviation business model incorporates world best practices in aviation recruitment. To effectively implement our strategy, this position requires an extensive aviation background with actual operational experience to enable the specialist to actively prepare and evaluate a pilot before he or she is submitted to an airline for formal evaluation.
The duties will include:
- Preparing pilots for simulator evaluations in Airbus and Boeing Aircraft
- Interview preparation for candidates
- Pre interview assessment of pilot candidates
- Introduce Pilots to Cultural awareness at foreign airlines
- Confirmation of aviation licensing of pilots
- Assess Aviation theory and technical training of Pilots
- Attend Recruitment Job fairs within North America
- Develop, grow and maintain our Airline customers
- Training and development of the US recruitment team
- Oversee recruitment of Pilots for Airlines worldwide
- Implement company strategy
The successful candidate will have previous experience of recruiting within the Aviation Sector, and will have strong knowledge of the Aviation Contract pilot marketplace. Minimum requirements:
- ICAO Airline Transport Pilots License (ATPL)
- Previous Airline training experience
- Level D simulator instructor experience
- Aviation Level 6 English certification
- Boeing Aircraft type rating
- Airbus Aircraft Type rating
- Experience with Japanese and Chinese Airlines
- Strong negotiation skills
- Cockpit Resource Management training
The position will require you to generate new business opportunities whilst servicing existing airline customers. The Role requires an excellent telephone manner accompanied by polished sales and rapport-building skills with clients and candidates are the essential ingredient that you will need to be successful in this position.
Education: Aviation related degree desirable
Start date: 08/01/2014