Longreach Aviation has a client airline looking experienced EMB135/145 Captains for their start-up operation in the Asian region.
Contracts are renewable, with generous conditions being offered. Pilots will have to live locally with a housing allowance included.
The airline offers a daily per-diem of USD60, accommodation and transportation at layover destinations.
Longreach provides 24/7 support with a local representative available to guide and assist you throughout your contract period.
Furthermore, Longreach pilots are automatically covered by our medical insurance and travel benefits package.
If you, or any of your colleagues, are EMB pilots then please contact Longreach to discuss this opportunity.
Benefits available at this stage are:
- Salary of USD11,000 per month
- Housing Allowance of USD1,000 per month
- International Medical Insurance provided
- Days off of at least 8 days per month
- Annual Leave of 3 weeks per year
- Flight tickets provided to join the contract & when finishing the contract.
- Working permit/visa costs will be covered by the airline
- EMB 135/145 rating
- Minimum 1,500 hrs PIC
- Minimum 1,500 hrs on type
- Minimum 3,000 hrs total
- Flown on type within 3 months
- Valid ICAO ATPL
- Valid First Class Medical
- ICAO English Level 4 or above
- No accidents or incidents
Firstly, please make sure you have registered with Longreach Aviation.
Click here to register.
Please contact us directly to discuss further details.