Longreach Aviation is recruiting experienced E190 First Officers for Bamboo Airways based in Vietnam.
Contracts are for 2 years, renewable, with generous conditions being offered. Pilots can choose to live locally or a commuting contract is available. Bamboo offers air tickets, travel and accommodation.
Longreach provides 24/7 support with a local representative available to guide and assist you throughout your contract period.
If you, or any of your colleagues, are EMB pilots then please contact Longreach to discuss this opportunity.
Benefits available are:
- 2 year renewable contract
- Competitive Salary – Net after tax
- Commuting Roster: 5 weeks On and 1 week OFF
- Choice of Base: Ho Chi Minh or Hanoi
- Flight tickets provided & ID tickets in Bamboo network
- Accommodation and transportation at layover destinations
- Accommodation, meals, laundry, pick-up transportation provided in quarantine period
- Visa costs will be covered by the airline
- Annual Performance bonus is subjected to Airline’s policy
- Insurance programs is regulated by the Airline
- Online Screenings
- Play golf at FLC Hotel & Resort
- Valid EMB190 rating
- Minimum 200 hrs on type
- Minimum 1,000 hrs total
- Flown on type within 12 months
- Valid ICAO ATPL
- Valid First Class Medical
- Under 50 years of age
- ICAO English Level 4 or above
- No accidents or incidents
Firstly, please make sure you have registered with Longreach Aviation.
Click here to register.
Please contact us directly to discuss further details.