Longreach Aviation is recruiting experienced B787 Captains for Bamboo Airways based in Vietnam.
Contracts are for 2 years, renewable, with generous conditions being offered. Pilots can choose to live locally or a commuting contract is available. Bamboo offers air tickets, travel and accommodation.
Longreach provides 24/7 support with a local representative available to assist you throughout your contract period, as well as screening support with our team of experienced Vietnam Captains who can provide expert guidance on your screening.
If you, or any of your colleagues, are B787 pilots then please contact Longreach to discuss this opportunity.
Monthly Salary is approxiamately USD13,300 ++
Other benefits available are:
- 2 year renewable contract
- Salary is net after tax
- Allowance paid during ground school
- Medical insurance fully covered by Bamboo Airlines
- Roster patterns according to Bamboo’s regulations
- Preferential flight tickets on Bamboo Airlines and network
- Preferential policies at Bamboo group hotels and resorts
- Accommodation and transportation at layover destinations
- Annual Performance bonus is subjected to Airline’s policy
- Insurance programs as regulated by the Airline
- Play golf at FLC Hotel & Resort
- Valid B787 rating
- Minimum 500 PIC on type
- Minimum 1,500 hrs on type
- Minimum 3,500 hrs total
- Flown on type within 18 months
- Valid ICAO ATPL
- Valid First Class Medical
- Under 58 years of age
- ICAO English Level 4 or above
- No accidents or incidents
Firstly, please make sure you have registered with Longreach Aviation.
Click here to register.
Please contact us directly to discuss further details.