Longreach Aviation is proud to offer the recruitment of A320 Captains for Jetstar Japan.
These positions are available to the following pilots:
- A320 type rated pilots with ICAO or JCAB licence, or
- non-type rated pilots who hold a JCAB licence.
Jetstar Japan (JJP) is based out of Narita, Japan, and currently operates a fleet of 24 A320 aircraft and has additional aircraft on order. JJP currently flies 24 routes to 14 domestic and international destinations, with over 100 flights per day.
Longreach Aviation has an office in Japan with local staff that are able to guide you through the application process and assist throughout your time with Jetstar.
If you would to download a flyer then please click here.
If you have any questions then please contact any of our staff who will be happy to answer all of your questions on this or any other position available.
Contract Length: 3 years renewable
Salary & Benefits A320 Captain
|A320 Captain||Japanese Yen|
|Annual Base Salary||13,200,000|
|Productivity Pay||17,000/hr > 60hrs/mth|
|Sign On Bonus||1,000,000|
|Layover Allowance||5,000 in Japan
4,000 outside Japan
|Training Salary||100% of base salary|
|Annual Leave||20 days per year|
|Sick Leave||24 days per year|
|~Month Salary (Gross)||~1,710,000 JPY/mth
|Other Benefits||Annual Bonus
Staff Travel Available
- Minimum 4,000 hrs total flight time
- Minimum 3,000 hrs on jet aircraft
- Minimum 1,000 hrs PIC
- Minimum 500 hrs PIC on A320 family for type-rated pilots, or 500 hrs PIC on similar aircraft if holding a JCAB licence
- Hold a current ICAO ATPL (A320 family Type Rated)
- non-type rated Captains with a JCAB licence
- Hold, or be eligible to hold, relevant Japanese permanent residency status or an unrestricted right to work in Japan
- Valid First Class Medical
- ICAO English Level 5 or above
Firstly, please make sure you have registered with Longreach Aviation.
Click here to register.
The application for Jetstar Japan requires the submission of the following documents:
- Application Form
- Aeronautical Experience Form
- Longreach Letter of Appointment
- Scanned copies of your personal documents
Please contact us for copies of the above documents.
When completed, please send all documents to firstname.lastname@example.org, whom you can also contact to answer any questions you have.